Greenhorn‘s view

motion pictures - motion music

16 December 2005

Hey hi

My name is Ingvar, i live in Aachen/Germany on the boarder to Netherlands and Belgium. i´m studying biology, to work in environmental biotechnology some day. My interests are photography, film, art, travel, books.

this is my second blog. the first one never really was active for longer than a week: (ib84.antville.org). this time it´s going to be different.
hope this time i will publish more regularily, as soon as i get internet in my new apartment.

i want to post my photo and video experiments here along with some thoughts of the day.
I´m recording on a Olympus C770, clean it up using JES VideoCleaner (a big thank you to the autor!!) and play around with FinalCut and QuartzComposer.

what it looks like:




PS: You will need a recent quicktime (>7) or VLC to view the movies, as i plan to post in H.264.





Hope you enjoy and i´d be glad to have any comments, especially with links to similar vlogs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home